Sunday, April 18, 2010

Return to Sender?

so i got the complete package
in the mail

but no labels could be found

i dont know if i should be ecstatic

or nervous



but if it doesnt have labels

then why am i accepting it?



should i enjoy it while its here?

will it last?



it frightens me every time

i think about what it may

turn out to be

it has the power to bring

me excruciating pain



so should i handle this package

with care?

or

do i treat it like the other packages i've had

and toss it around?

or do i return to sender?



but i cant return anything

without a label

((sigh))....



should i interrogate it?

inspect it?

or

accept it just the way it is?

does it get any better than this?

do i deserve better?

or is this as good as it gets

for me?



mystery package...

cant explain why it brings me joy

but i know for sure how it can bring me pain..



((sigh))..........


july 12 08

No comments: